Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Well, the Ghost Recon series has had its good and bad moments, but mostly the bad. But do not let that take away from the fact it is still a very good series. The original game was a step forward for stealth game and it has become of of the greatest stealth games ever made, also just being based on a book released by Tom Clancy. The series from there sadly went some what down hill, the games were not as amazing, but still had very good story modes.

Some of the latest games such as Advanced Warfight 1 and 2 were not the best work. Mainly because it went from a team to a single person, which is the worst thing in the world, but for the series it was it was no good. Both of the games themselves were not half bad, but as I have read most fans critized the games for straying to far from the original stealth action. The latest games have now just ruined, but also kept its name out there. Ghost Recon Predator released on the PSP was actually a very good game and was one I really enjoyed. It had good graphics for the PSP and a good gameplay. From were It was just a few years before it took a good step forward. But sadly the last release in the series was straight horrible, I mean horrible. Ghost Recon Shadow Wars for the 3DS just was one of the worst games ever made to me. I bought the game because I knew the series, I wanted a game to play, and I did not have anyother games for my 3DS. But main I just should have just let it go.

But onto Future Solider. So sadly very little has been released on the game, even if the title was released in January 22, 2009. But hey who cares I already know I am getting the game. So far what has been released was a trailer showing both stealth mode and shootouts. The main factor of this game is the fact you can turn invisible using opitical camo. This is used almost like the camo in Metal Gear Solid 4. The game will also be on the kinect, I do not recomend it. So in the end I do recomend this game to anyone who loves shooters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment