Friday, September 23, 2011

Response to Christian's Post

This is possibly the biggest sports event I have ever participated in.
Well, dude cool that your finally playing in one and it is defiantly the biggest thing in the football season here. But really Cayland can't play because of a single test, that is such bullshit. But whatever, so I got one question though. You say you got faith in your team which is good, but your say your going to lose. Why dude, I know that our JV team is really good this season, but Encinal can not be that good. Like you said the Varsity is good, but their JV has to suck too. But I got to agree with you about our Varsity losing, i mean we got good players, but does not seem like we have good coaching or play calling, which is probably why we have not done so good the past few years.

Also it sucks you messed up your shoulder because you won't be able to do anything with a bad shoulder. I mean not enough football and no pitching for baseball. And this season you could have pitched a whole lot. But dude I say do not finish off the season mainly because one little mess up and your done for dude.  But if you really want to go ahead. One I do not understand about this though is how did you mess it up that bad. And also you can't play defense, but you can play offense. Like can;t each mess up your shoulder worse so why take the risk dude. But hey that is where I am coming from. I wish you best getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment